- Always supervise a barbecue grill when in use.
- Make sure people and pets stay away from the grill.
- Use long handled tools made for cooking on the grill.
- Properly clean the grill between uses.
- Keep the grill at a safe distance from other property.
According to the National Fire Protection Association, in 2009-2013, U.S. Fire Departments responded to an average of 8,900 home fires involving grills, hibachis, or barbecues per year.
Call SERVPRO of Sooland for any size fire damage (712) 274-2416