ERP- Emergency Ready Profile
As many as 50% of businesses many never recover following a disaster. A fire to a business is devastating and can cause it to completely to shut down. It is said as many as one in four business that suffer is some kind of major disaster do not reopen afterward. However, the ones that do survive usually have a preparedness plan in place. One-way SERVPRO helps business be prepared is with the ERP profile.
Is your business Ready? With SERVPRO's Emergency Ready Profile (ERP) you can make your business ready. The ERP is at no cost to you, and it's a guide to help you get your business back and ready to go after any disaster. It provides the critical information needed to begin mitigation and recovery services. It's considered a quick reference of all your building and contact information. With this plan you minimize business interruption by having an immediate plan of action, knowing what to do and what to expect in advance is key to timely mitigation and how water or fire damage can affect your business. SERVPRO is a leader in water and fire damage response and can help you quickly get your property back in working order. Don't hesitate, just contact to set an appointment to get your free ERP.
The SERVPRO Emergency READY Profile Advantage
- A no cost assessment of your facility.
- A concise Profile Document that contains only the critical information needed in the event of an emergency.
- A guide to help you get back into your building following a disaster.
- Establishes your local SERVPRO Franchise Professional as your disaster mitigation and restoration provider.
- Identification of the lone of command for authorizing work to begin.
- Provides facility details such as shut-off valve locations, priority areas and priority contact information.