What to think through before buying a commercial property.
When cleaning a commercial building not only is it important to us as a SERVPRO to make sure we understand what is expected of us but also why you as a property owner do what you do. To that point not only are we cleaning your building but we are there to make sure your standards for the building are up held. As a commercial property owner or manager we realize a lot went into your decision to take on this building, and we will do everything in our power to make it look like new. When looking for your next investment property there are some important things to think about.
1. Ask yourself a lot of questions up front
2. Learn some commercial real estate vocabulary (and accept the learning curve)
3. Visit and consider many properties. Do you homework on each.
4. Find the experts you'll need
5. Figure out your financing
6. Make an offer (with your lawyer's approval!)
7. Due Diligence and Escrow
SERVPRO of Sooland specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage event. We can handle any size disaster!
Call SERVPRO of Sooland (712) 274-2416
For more information to look at before buying an investment property visit https://42floors.com/edu/buying-commercial-real-estate/7-steps-to-owning-your-own-commercial-real-estate