Recent Before & After Photos

Kitchen Fire


A fire in this Siouxland home was caused by a stove burner. The kitchen and surrounding rooms were filled with smoke and soot. The kitchen was completely damage... READ MORE



Fire and Vandalism


This multi-family home in Sioux City, Iowa was vandalized and a product of arson. The combination of arson and vandalism ended up causing damage to all thr... READ MORE



House Fire


This family’s home suffered from a fire started by a cigarette. It’s always devastating when a family experiences a house fire, but SERVPRO of Soola... READ MORE



Fire Cleanup


A fire outside of Sioux City left this homeowner with damage in every room of her home.The first photo is after some cleaning up of the homeowner's contents. Th... READ MORE



Glassware Close-up


The first picture is of a glass covered with soot after a fire. The second picture is, surprisingly, the same glass after our cleaning process. The homeowner wa... READ MORE



Sagging Water Damaged Ceiling


A Siouxland hotel had water damage on one floor that leads to damage on the floors below. Aside from repairing the damage at the source, it is also important to... READ MORE



Smoke Cleanup


This is a before and after shot of the top of a refrigerator. The fridge was in a home where the homeowner smoked cigarettes inside the home for over a decade. ... READ MORE